LIMIT: 5 PER CUSTOMER. Any orders of more than 5 will be automatically dropped to that limit.
Kodak Professional T-Max P3200 Black and White Negative Film- 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures
After 5 years, Kodak has brought back one of the most unique films on the market! Kodak Professional T-Max P3200 is an ultra-high-speed panchromatic black and white negative film characterized by its unique T-GRAIN emulsion, relatively fine grain structure, and high sharpness. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 3200/36°, however is categorized as a multi-speed film with a wide exposure latitude from EI 400-25,000 when pushed or pulled. Its versatility and speed benefits shooting handheld in difficult, available lighting conditions and with fast-moving subjects, and its fine grain profile, broad tonal range, and high resolving power benefit scanning and enlarging applications.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 3200/36° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain, T-GRAIN Emulsion
- High Sharpness and Edge Detail
- Versatile Speed & Wide Exposure Latitude
- Film Format:
- Number of Exposures:
- Film Type:
- Panchromatic B&W Negative
- Film Speed:
- ISO 3200
- Film Processing:
- Standard Black and White Chemistry
- Number of Rolls:
- 125 lines/mm (At Contrast 1000:1)