Kupo WS-140 Wingnut Multi-Spanner
The WS-140 Wingnut Multi-Spanner from Kupo is made with many tools in mind. The cross holder and M8, M10, and M12 metric sizes accommodate many wingnuts and set screws. The tool is made from carbon steel, making it both lightweight and portable; and it meets the demands of the professional rigging industry.
If a flat head screwdriver is needed, the WS-140 is flat enough to be used as such. Opening a bottle won't be a problem either, thanks to the hex shape at the end of the tool. And a spring hook is included so the tool can be attached to a belt.
- Useful Tool in the Rigging Industry.
- Carbon Steel Construction
- Palm-Sized, Lightweight, and Portable
- Three Metric Sizes
- Used for Hex, Wingnut, and Set Screws
- Built-In Bottle Opener and Screwdriver
- Spring Hook for Belt Attachment
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More