Nikon AF-S 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens
Meet the new standard by which all short telephoto lenses will be measured against, the world's first full-frame 105mm with an f/1.4 aperture. A marvel of optical precision, distortion correction and craftsmanship. It's fast maximum aperture make this an ideal optic for available light—recommended for portraiture or indoor sports. This short telephoto lens can defocus backgrounds with painterly finesse and isolate subjects with three-dimensional fidelity. For those seeking the ultimate in image quality in photography or videography, there's no close second.
- World's first full-frame 105mm with an f/1.4 maximum aperture.
- A marvel of optical precision, distortion correction, and craftsmanship.
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism (E) provides highly accurate electronic diaphragm or aperture blade control when using auto exposure during continuous shooting.
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) elements minimize chromatic aberration, ghosting, and flare.
- IF Lens- only internal lens group shifts during focusing.
- M/A- switch from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens.
- Nano Crystal Coat (N) outperforms conventional anti-reflection coatings over a broad wavelength range for maximum contrast.
- Silent wave Motor (SWM)- uses ultrasonic vibrations to focus lens, providing smooth, silent, and precise autofocus operation.
- Nikon F
- Format Compatibility:
- Nikon FX/35mm Film
- Focal Length:
- Lens Construction:
- 14 Elements in 9 Groups
- Angle of View:
- 23Â° 10'
- Minimum Focusing Distance:
- 3.28' (1 m)
- Number of Blades:
- 9, Rounded
- Filter Size:
- 3.72 x 4.17"
- 2.17 lb
In The Box
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 105/1.4E ED Lens
- 82mm Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-70 Lens Hood
- Soft Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 4-Year USA Extension upon Registration