Olympus HLD-6P Battery Grip for OM-D E-M5 Mark II
Double your shooting time with your OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera via the Olympus HLD-6P Battery Grip, which accepts an extra BLN-1 battery. When shooting with 2 batteries, you can choose which one to use first and the camera will start using the second one automatically once the first is drained. The grip is also compatible with the AC-3 AC adapter, enabling you to run the camera on continuous AC power for extended in-studio use.
The HLD-6P offers an alternate shutter release button for shooting in the vertical/portrait orientation, as well as a control dial. It also features a function lever and two function buttons, which can be programmed independently of those on the E-M5 Mk II. Additionally, the grip's ergonomic shape is designed to offer a comfortable, more secure hold on your camera. The HLD-6P is offered here without the required HLD-8G external hand grip, which is equipped with an extra shutter release button and a headphone jack.
- Accepts an Extra BLN-1 Battery
- Effectively Doubles Shooting Time
- Shutter Release Button, Control Dial
- Function Lever, 2 Function Buttons
- Headphone Jack
- Requires HLD-8G External Hand Grip
- Compatible with AC-3 AC Adapter
- Ergonomic Molded Design
- Portrait/vertical shutter release button, control dial, function lever, | two function buttons
- Headphone jack | DC-IN jack for AC-3 AC adapter