Behind the Scenes: Boutique Photoshoot in the Studio
Posted by Sara Marjorie Strick on
Did you know we rent our studio space to photographers, boutiques, and others in the community for events?
Photographer and videographer Todd White recently teamed up with the local boutique Estilo to do a full-on e-commerce shoot for the growing local boutique. Todd rented the studio for the full day, shot a variety of looks, and brought in a team of 2 models, a makeup artist, and of course, the owners and visionaries behind Estilo.
The resulting photographs were clean and bright - perfect for any local business' e-commerce site. Consistent product presentation can elevate an e-commerce site to the next level. PCV is excited to offer this type of creative space to the community!
Todd brought in all of this own equipment for this shoot, but if you are in the need of equipment in addition to the space, Precision Camera & Video has your back!
Curious as to what all we have to offer? Check it out:
- Cyclorama wall 24' wide x 19' high
- Studio Gear
- Pair of Profoto D1 Air monolights or continuous lighting for video
- Additional gear available from our Rental catalog for 1/2 with studio rental.
- 60 with chairs
- 40 with tables and chairs
- Canon WX6000 HD Projector, 5700 lumens
- Projection screen, 16x10 aspect ratio
- Marker board 8'x4' movable
- In-ceiling speakers with amplifier
- Private access via electronic key card
- Large restroom (can be used for changing room)
- refrigerator, ice machine, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, table and bar seating
Our rates range from $50-75/hr depending on length of time. Check Availability by contacting the rental department at (512) 467-7676, or email email@example.com.