Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens
An improvement from the original Leica DG SUMMILUX lens that became a must-have for any LUMIX G series mirrorless Micro Four Thirds photographer due to its clean optical sharpness and the unique soft-focusing background effect it can generate, now with a rugged dust and splash*-resistant design. The F1.4 aperture provides for super bright light gathering under difficult low light conditions while the Panasonic Nano Surface Coating nearly eliminates common ghosting and flaring that can accompany wide open aperture photography.
Supporting versatile use with its 50mm (35mm camera equivalent) focal length, the Leica DG SUMMILUX 25mm / F1.4 II ASPH. features stunningly high resolution and a descriptive performance from the center to the corners of the image despite its large aperture. It provides a smooth defocus for a beautiful bokeh effect that makes pictures even more impressive.
The lens system comprising 9 elements in 7 groups uses 2 aspherical lenses and 1 UHR (Ultra High Refractive) index lens. The UHR index lens and glass mold aspherical lenses achieve uniform description from the center to the corners. Panasonic Nano Surface Coating is also applied to minimize ghosts and flare. Clearing the stringent standard to be certified with the name of world-renowned Leica, exceptional high image quality is guaranteed.
Incorporating an inner focus drive system and stepping motor, the new Leica DG SUMMILUX 25mm / F1.4 II ASPH. is capable of smooth, silent operation to work with the camera's high-speed, high-precision contrast AF system for both photo and video recording. It is also compatible with the sensor drive at max. 240 fps to take maximum advantage of cameras with high-speed AF.
- Leica DG Quality – Leica DG Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses provide the ultimate in optical quality and performance. Leica DG Lenses meet the strict quality standards set by Leica Camera AG.
- F1.4 Aperture - High-speed F1.4 Leica DG SUMMILUX lens with outstanding image rendering and exquisite soft-focusing effect.
- Rugged Design – Dust and splash*-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility
- Coated Optics - Nano Surface Coating by Panasonic ends unwanted ghosting and flaring
- Filter Thread – For greater creative control this lens offers a 46mm thread mount for polarizer and other options lens filters.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More