Profoto Air Remote TTL-C for Canon
The Profoto Air Remote TTL-C for Canon is a powerful remote that provides outstanding features, including support for wireless power control and TTL, including high-speed sync, with Canon cameras. It operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency and can sync with flashes up to 1000' away with normal triggering an 330' with TTL. TTL is useful because it offers automated shooting and exposure and brings the advantage of high-speed sync, enabling the use of shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second. The controller features 8 channels and 3 groups, ensuring minimal interface with other nearby systems and equipment. Each group can be controlled independently from one another, permitting ±2 EV adjustment of power ratios for TTL systems and nine stops of manual control. You have access to remotely turn on/off the modeling lights or heads, making it easier to adjust lights in your studio. Additionally, there is a mini-USB port for installing firmware updates and it runs on just two AAA batteries.
- Manual and TTL Control of AirTTL Flashes
- Manual Control of Air Flashes
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Range: 1000' (Normal) / 330' (TTL)
- 8 Channels; 3 Groups
- High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 Second
- Nine Stops of Manual Power Control
- ±2 EV of TTL Power Ratio Control
- Turn On/Off Modeling Light & Heads
- Mini-USB Port for Firmware Updates
- TTL | Manual
- 2.4 GHz
- Normal: 1000' | TTL/HSS: 330'
- Max Sync Speed
- Normal: 1/250 second | HSS: 1/8000 second
- Hot shoe | Mini-USB
- Power Source
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Battery Life
- Up to 30 hours
- 2.9 x 2.3 x 1.4"
- 2.6 oz
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.