Profoto Connect- Fuji
From time to time something comes along that changes everything, this is one of those occasions. Profoto Connect is the trigger for flash that's completely button free. This is so much more than an improvement; Profoto has rethought, reimagined and rebuilt the remote trigger from the hot shoe up to create something that makes the process of working with flash effortlessly simple.
Profoto Connect simply has three settings; auto, manual and off. In auto mode, which for those who are familiar with flash is TTL; it's just point-and-shoot. It's all very straightforward; the correct flash exposure is calculated automatically when you press the shutter.
Auto is incredibly useful if the subject is moving, and the distance between the subject and the flash is changing because Profoto Connect adjusts the flash power to give you a great exposure in every shot - leaving you to think about the most important part - creating great images.
If you'd like a little more control, you can start in auto to establish a starting exposure, and then slide the Profoto Connect to manual mode to creatively fine tune it. That way you can achieve exactly the lighting effect you want.
Ultimately, that's all three is to it. Combine the Profoto Connect with the Profoto A1, for examply; The world's smallest studio light - and you have natural and beautiful light on demand.
Whether you want to balance your subject with the background, bring just the slightest hint of light to your subject, create beautiful golden-hour portraits or even work in blue hour and overcase conditions - there are no barriers between you and the image you want to capture.
- Button-free trigger for all Profoto AirTTL lights
- Attach to your camera's hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and light
- Three settings: Auto, manual and off
- Auto mode: Point and shoot with automatic flash power
- Manual mode: Fine-tune the flash settings
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app (compatible with iPhone 7 and later)
- Small, lightweight and minimalistic design
- Built-in rechargeable LiPo battery - 30h battery life
- Smartphone Control:
- Yes, via Bluetooth through Profoto app
- Profoto AirTTL:
- Operation Modes:
- Frequency Band:
- 2.4 GHz
- No. of Frequency Channels:
- Up to 300m (100ft)(free line of sight in open space)
- Typical Battery Lifetime:
- >30 hours
- Diameter: 45mm | Height: 29mm
- 0.09 lbs
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.