ProMaster Articulating Arm - 7in
The ProMaster 7" articulating arm is a great way of mounting a variety of accessories to your camera rig or tripod (with compatible connection port) at almost any angle.
Use it for an LCD monitor, microphone or sound equipment, small light, phone or tablet (with corresponding clamp), and more.
The arm features 1/4"-20 male screws and ball heads at each end. There is also a pivot joint in the middle that uses two facing rosettes for a secure friction source to prevent the arm from slipping. A single point locking knob makes the arm quick and easy to use. Simply loosen this knob and every joint/ball head in the arm will loosen, allowing you to achieve the best position. Tighten the knob and every joint will tighten for a secure grip.
The included cold foot and spacer are removable to reveal a common 1/4"-20 male screw. Alternatively, the spacer can be used without the cold foot to reveal a common 1/4"-20 female threaded port.
The arm measures 7" end to end when straightened and with the cold shoe and spacer attached. It measures 5 3/8" end to end when straightened without the cold shoe or spacer.
- 3 points of articulation
- Single point locking knob
- 1/4"-20 male screw on both ends
- Includes a removable cold foot
- Includes a removable spacer with 1/4"-20 female port
- Thumb wheels for easy mounting
- 7" end to end with spacer and cold foot mounted | 5 3/8" end to end without spacer or cold foot (lengths do not include height of 1/4" screws)
- 6 3/4 oz | 191 g