ProMaster Desktop Broadcast Stand
Turn your desk, table, counter, or workbench into a broadcast studio!
The ProMaster Desktop Broadcast Stand clamps to the edge of a desk, table, or countertop surface up to 2" thick. It supports two accessories while reaching over and around your computer.
Use the Desktop Broadcast Stand to support two objects like a camera and a light, or a light and a mic, or ??? Position them at any angle you like using both ball heads. Raise and lower the main upright using its 3 sections with a range of 17 5/8" (min. height) to 41 3/4" (max. height). Then clamp-on the extension arm anyplace along the upright to hold a second accessory.
The ball head on the upright is removable, revealing a common 1/4"-20 bolt for an alternative mounting method. The ball head on the extension arm is permanently connected.
* Note: The clamping surface must have a minimum 2" overhang to properly support the Desktop Broadcast Stand, and it may be up to 2" thick.
- Clamps on surfaces up to 2" thick
- Adjustable Height
- Two ball heads for perfect positioning
- Minimum height:
- 17 5/8" / 44.8 cm
- Maximum height:
- 41 3/4" / 106 cm
- Length of extension arm:
- 14 1/4" / 36.2 cm
- Weight of entire unit:
- 22 3/8 oz / 634.4 g
- Weight of main post:
- 13 3/8 oz / 379.2 g
- Weight of extension arm:
- 6 3/4 oz / 191.4 g
- Weight of removable ball head:
- 2 1/4 oz / 63.8 g
- Max. load of main post:
- 3 lbs / 1.36 kg
- Max load of extension arm:
- 1 1/2 lbs / 0.68 kg
- Maximum thickness of clamping surface:
- 2" / 5 cm