ProMaster L-Bracket Universal
The ProMaster Complete-L Bracket forms a dovetail, Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate across the bottom and the side of the camera. This allows the camera to be mounted directly over the top-center of the tripod and head in either a horizontal or vertical position. The camera benefits from the head’s full range of motion, while maintaining a central balance point for more stable shots. More stability and balance means improved sharpness. When used in conjunction with a small, compact tripod you gain the additional benefit of more camera height in a vertical position.
ProMaster’s unique, three-piece design allows the side plate of the Complete-L Bracket to be positioned in one of two ways. The normal position places the side plate very close to the left-hand side of the camera. The extended position places the side plate about ¾” further away from the left-hand side of the camera for extra spacing and better access to the camera’s connection ports. The side plate can also be completely removed from the baseplate when needed.
- Two strap slots are located on this bracket for use with hand grips or shoulder straps.
- A threaded mounting port is located near the top of the side plate uses a ¼”-20 thread and is useful for mounting accessories like a microphone, articulated arm, and more.
- The baseplate mounts to the camera using a new universal design. Seven individual slots are located on the baseplate, giving an incredible amount of left-to-right and front-to-back positioning.
- All three main components are precision machined from high-grade aluminum for superior strength and minimal weight.
- All connecting bolts are made of high-grade stainless steel.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More