ProMaster MH02 Monopod Head
The position of the quick release receiver on this head can be switched by 90 degrees. This allows a shooter to decide if the camera should slide onto the head “front to back” or “side to side.” This is important because photographer are now using L-brackets on their cameras, which require a “side to side” mounting position.
- Working Height: 3-15/16" / 10cm
- Lateral Tilt: -90º left and right
- Panning: 360º
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs / 6 kg
- Plate Type: Quick release with 1/4" - 20 screw
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 0.36 kg
- Position of the quick release receiver on the head can be switched by 90 degrees
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More