ProMaster SGM2 Mini Directional Microphone
The ProMaster SGM2 is a compact, directional microphone that focuses on sound where it is pointed. It works with cameras, camcorders, recorders, smartphones, tablets, computers and more.
The SGM2 uses a reliable design which requires no batteries and sports an aluminum housing. Using plug-in-power it provides excellent sound that is superior to a built-in mic. Its shockmount offers a cold foot and 1/4"-20 threaded port. It is a convenient way to mount the mic to a camera, bracket, light stand, clamp, and more.
Two styles of wind screen (foam and furry) are included to ensure the best audio in a variety of conditions
This kit is stored and protected in a very nice semi-rigid case.
This kit also includes 3 different, coiled audio cables making it highly adaptable to use with a variety of recording devices from cameras to phones and more. Each audio cable in the kit is labeled on each side so you know exactly what the connector is for.
- The 3.5mm TRS cable fits most cameras, camcorders, and recorders.
-The 2.5mm TRS cable fits camers using a smaller 2.5mm connector, like some Fuji cameras do.
- The 3.5mm TRRS cable works with a variety of smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Batteries not required
- Connects to a huge variety of cameras and smart devices
- "Hears" sound where you point it
- Polar pattern:
- Electret Condenser
- 49/128" / 9.7 mm
- Sound field:
- Frequency response:
- 35 Hz - 18 kHz
- Maximum SPL:
- 130 dB
- -42.0 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (7.9 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Signal to noise ratio:
- 76 dB SPL
- Off-axis rejection:
- > 14 dB at 180 degrees
- 3 - 10 V
- Output connection:
- 3.5mm TRS
- Dimensions of mic:
- 27/32” x 3 7/32” / 21 mm x 82 mm
- Weight of mic:
- 1 1/8 oz / 32 g
- Dimensions of entire kit, in storage case:
- 7" x 5 1/4" x 2 3/4" / 17.8 cm x 13.3 cm x 7 cm
- Weight of entire kit, in storage case:
- 7 1/4 oz / 206 g