ProMaster Specialist Series SP425CK Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ball Head
Engineered to exacting standards for the discerning photographer, the ProMaster SP425C Specialist tripod will anchor your camera in difficult shooting situations.
Compact when closed but generously tall when opened it's a pleasure to use at eye level. Red colored touch points are easy to see and operate even in low light. Innovative PROlocks allow for quick opening and powerful closing of leg sections. Threaded connection ports work with a variety of accessories and ProMaster's dovetail quick release system is a fast and secure way of attaching your camera (arca-swiss compatible).
With its advanced features the Specialist SP425C gives you the flexibility to frame unique shots and realize your vision.
Ball Head Features:
- Machined (not cast) from high grade aluminum. The quality of these heads is clearly evident.
- QR plates are arca-swiss compatible with an incorporated safety catch mechanism.
- Knobs are a rich red color for a professional look and so you can easily identify touch points on the head.
- SP heads can pan from the base or from the top platform and have engraved degree-markings. Use the lower panning base for the initial framing of a shot followed by the upper pan to rotate the camera without affecting its other positioning.
- A large tension control knob is easy to use, even with gloves.
- Inside of the tension control knob is a secondary knob called a Memory Lock. It sets a repeatable tension when moving the camera on the ball head.
- Two memory lock knobs are included with the ball head. Choose the protruding Memory Lock knob for ease of adjustment or switch it for the low profile Memory Lock knob which avoids any accidental changes.
Tripod Leg Features:
- All leg locks are PROlocks which are powerful yet easy to open, even while wearing gloves.
- Tripod feet are made of heavy duty rubber and twist to expose retractable spikes.
- Columns are easy to adjust, reversible, and can be separated into two parts for ultra low angle photography.
- Leg angle adjustments are made with an all-new slide switch.
- The yolk of each tripod is extremely strong to avoid unwanted movement.
- A bubble level is incorporated along with two 3/8" threaded accessory ports. ProMaster flex arms make a perfect companion by connecting to these ports providing an extra set of 'hands' for flashes, LED lights, etc.
- All touch points on the tripod are also colored red for easy identification.
- Specialist tripods are extra tall, which is a special benefit when setting up on uneven ground since a tripod is normally restricted by the lowest point it touches.
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More