ProMaster XC-M 522K Tripod with Ball Head - Black
The ProMaster XC-M 522 tripod's 5-section, transverse legs fold 180° making the entire unit just over 12" long for storage and travel. Yet, fully extended it reaches a comfortable working height. Each leg's angle and length are independently adjustable, allowing the XC-M 522 to properly support your camera on uneven ground. Its dual-action ball head is strong, precise, and lightweight with an independent pan control. It has an integrated memory lock for repeatable tension control and uses ProMaster's dovetail quick release system for a fast camera connection.
The XC-M 522 is more than just a tripod, it's part of an expansive modular system.
- Built-in monopod
- Transverse 180° folding legs
- Dual-action ball head with tension memory lock
- Independently adjustable leg angles
- 2-Stage, reversible center column
- Bubble levels on tripod and ball head
- Retractable weight hook
- ProMaster dovetail Q/R system (arca-swiss compatible)
- Soft, comfortable grips on touch points
- Modular design is expandable & customizable
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More