Rode SC2 Right-Angle 3.5mm TRS Coiled Patch Cable
The SC2 is a high-quality shielded 3.5mm TRS patch cable. The cable extends from 170mm to up to 400mm, and features right-angle connectors for ergonomic use. You can use it for connecting the headphone output of an iPhone—one equipped with an optional Rode iXY microphone—to the audio input of a DSLR or video camera. It allows you to capture scratch audio to the camera while the iPhone records your tracks in broadcast quality. You can also use it with the Wireless GO's receiver to route audio in between the receiver and your camera. The cable features a 6.7 to 15.7", stretchable coiled design, which prevents clutter on your rig. The low-profile, right-angled connectors easily fit into tight spaces or hard-to-reach places. The cable's shielding helps minimize unwanted RF and EM interference for a clear audio signal.
- Connects Recorder to DSLR or Camcorder
- 6.7 to 15.7" Coiled Cable
- 3.5mm TRS Male to 3.5mm TRS Male
- Works with Rode Wireless GO Receivers
- Low-Profile Right-Angle Connectors
- Shielded Cable Reduces RFI
- 6.7 to 15.7" Stretchable Coiled Design
- Connector 1:
- 3/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Mini, Right-Angle
- Connector 2:
- 3/8" / 3.5 mm TRS mini, Right-Angle
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 1.2 x 0.4 x 6.7"
- 0.7 oz