Saramonic SP-RX9 UwMic9 Series Dual-Channel UHF Wireless Receiver/Mixer- 514 to 596 MHz
The Saramonic UwMic9 SP-RX9 is a portable, dual-channel, UHF wireless microphone receiver and audio mixer that was designed to work seamlessly with iPhone and Android smartphones, as well as cameras and other devices. It enables you to use two separate wireless transmitters (sold separately) at the same time and includes multiple output cables with Lightning connectors for Apple devices, USB-C for Android, and analog 3.5 mm for DSLR and mirrorless cameras. A smartphone holder is built in, and a removable handgrip is included to stabilize your mobile videos. A shoe mount at the top lets you to attach important accessories, such as video lights and shotgun microphones.
In addition to being a wireless receiver, the SP-RX9 can be used as an audio mixer. You can plug two microphones directly into it and connect to your smartphone or camera of choice, and the SP-RX9 will act as microphone adapter. It features two 3.5mm microphone inputs as well as a mini-XLR input. A mini-XLR to XLR cable is included, which lets you connect professional microphones directly to the SP-RX9. It can supply +48 volts of phantom power, which makes it possible to use almost any kind of microphone, such as a professional shotgun.
The SP-RX9 is powered by an internal Lithium-ion battery, which can easily be charged via its USB-C port with the included USB-A cable. The USB-C port is also compatible with external battery power packs, so you can keep it powered in the field. The included handgrip screws into a 1/4-20 tap at the base of the SP-RX9, and you can use this mounting point to attach the SP-RX9 to a DSLR, mirrorless or video camera. The settings of the SP-RX9 let you put it into "camera" mode, which adjust the output to work perfectly with cameras.
The SP-RX9 is remarkably easy to use. It works right out of the box. You just turn on the power and go. It utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum, which helps you avoid interference, and its 514-596 MHz range is not impacted by the FCC's ban of the 600 MHz frequencies. A built-in automatic-scan feature locates the best available channel for you and the infrared synchronization makes the process a snap. The easy-to-read backlit LCD display lets you make quick adjustments to the intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. The SP-RX9 also features a headphone output, enabling real-time audio monitoring if your camera or smartphone lacks a headphone jack. The SP-RX9 is perfect for capturing interviews, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, YouTube videos and more. It's built with sturdy metal construction and delivers excellent sound quality in a low-cost package. It's ultra-compact, lightweight, and easy to bring with you on every shoot.
There are several compatible wireless transmitters available that enable you to use the SP-RX9 to its full potential. The TX9 beltpack transmitter (sold separately) comes with a professional SR-M1 omnidirectional clip-on lavalier microphone, the TX-XLR9 plug-on transmitter (sold separately) provides +48V of phantom power and can make any kind of XLR microphone wireless, and the HU9 handheld microphone (sold separately) provides a sleek look and professional features. All of these transmitters feature durable metal construction and stellar, broadcast-quality sound. The SP-RX9 works with two transmitters at the same time, so you can mix and match these as you need them. It's a high-quality and innovative portable wireless receiver and mixer combo with professional features, excellent sound quality, and a budget-friendly price.
- Broadcast-quality UHF dual-channel wireless receiver and audio mixer, holds and plugs directly into the iPhone and Android smartphones with stabilizing handgrip, handles the audio from 2 separate wireless transmitters
- Easy-to-use and works right out of the box with plug-and-play operation and 3 output cables: Lightning for Apple products, USB-C for Android and computers, and 3.5mm for cameras and other devices
- The receiver can also be used as a standalone audio mixer for mobile devices and cameras - you can plug two mics directly into it (3.5mm or XLR with phantom power, XLR cable included)
- Built-in headphone output lets you hear the sound - even if the device it's plugged into lacks a headphone jack, long lasting built-in rechargeable battery, can also be powered by external USB power packs
- Offers up to 330-foot (100m) operating distance with auto-scan feature finds the best channels for you and infrared makes it easy to sync channels
- For Mobile Journalism & Video Production
- Supports Two Wireless or Wired Mics
- Easy Setup via Auto-Scan & Infrared Sync
- Operating Range up to 330'
- Internal Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- 3.5mm & TA3M Mic Inputs
- Provides Phantom & Plug-In Power
- 3.5mm Main & Headphone Outputs
- Includes Cable Set & Removable Handle
- iOS/Android & Mac/Windows Compatible
- System Type:
- Digital UHF
- Oscillator Type:
- PLL Synthesizer
- Frequency Band:
- 514 to 596 MHz
- 96 Channels across Groups A and B
- Wireless Operating Range:
- Up to 330'
- 2 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- 1 x TA3M Mini-XLR
- 2 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
- 1 x Micro-USB
- Phantom Power:
- Plug-In Power:
- 12 ms
- Built-In Antenna
- Reference Deviation:
- Â±5 kHz (-60 dBV, 1 kHz Input)
- Frequency Response:
- 40 Hz to 18 kHz (Â±3 dB)
- -95 dBm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- â‰¥ 70 dB
- â‰¤ 0.5%
- Spur Suppression:
- -60 dB
- Internal 1200 mA Lithium-Ion
- Charging Port:
- USB Type-C
- Power Requirements:
- Internal Battery or External USB Battery Pack
- 3.9 x 1.5 x 10.2" (Including Handle)
- 15.3 oz (Including Handle)