Sennheiser ME 2-II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
Available in black, the ME 2-II from Sennheiser is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed to capture speech and vocals. It takes concepts found in the original ME-2 and expands them, focusing the frequency response and offering full compatibility with digital RF-transmission systems. Whereas the ME-2 could introduce noise if the capsule and transmit antenna were over 7.9" away from each other, the ME 2-II is 100% compliant with digital RF systems, such as the SpeechLine Digital Wireless system.
Also, where the ME-2 gave you a frequency response of 30 Hz to 20 kHz, this iteration narrows the range from 50 Hz to 18 kHz. The focusing allows the capsule to hone in more on appropriate tonalities, minimizing the capture of frequencies piercingly high and unnecessarily low in the context of vocal recording.
Additionally, this model features a lighter-weight housing compared to the original, as well as an improved clip and an integrated windscreen. A cable length of 5.2' provides enough slack for nearly any situation, at the end of which sits a 3.5mm threaded EW connector for compatible systems, such as the AVX, XS Wireless 1, XS Wireless 2, and more.
- Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Improved Design over Original ME 2
- Lighter-Weight Housing over ME 2
- Integrated Windscreen
- 100% Compliant with Digital RF Systems
- Frequency Response of 50 Hz to 18 kHz
- Cable Length of 5.2'
- Threaded 3.5mm EW Connection
- For Use with AVX, XS Wireless 1 & More
- AVX, evolution wireless D1, SpeechLine Digital Wireless, XS Wireless 1, XS Wireless 2
- Permanent polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern
- 20 mV/Pa
- 36 dB
- Maximum SPL
- 130 dB
- Operating Voltage
- Frequency Response
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz
- Threaded EW 3.5mm connector
- Integrated, fixed
- 100% compliant RF compatibility
- Cable Length
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.