Sirui ST124 Ultra-Light Tripod with VA5 Video Head
Take your mirrorless camera with you and support it with this Sirui Standard Series 4-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit with Ultracompact Video Head, which is stable and compact yet has a large working height range. The kit includes Sirui's ST-124 carbon fiber legs with extendable center column, and the VA-5 fluid head with spring-loaded counterbalance and fixed fluid pan and tilt drag.
The carbon fiber legs are corrosion resistant, even around salt water, so you can feel confident taking them on your travels. The legs feature a reversible center column for low-angle shots, and the column has a triangular shape that allows the legs to be more compact when collapsed than legs with a round center column. The triangular shape also provides the center column with additional rigidity. The legs feature three preset locking positions of 22, 55, and 85°, which quickly lets you set up the tripod without a spreader, and the twist locks are easy to operate when setting the individual leg height while creating a waterproof seal when secured. The rubber feet feature spin-down spikes, so you can set up the legs on hard or soft surfaces.
The head has a flat base with a 3/8"-16 threaded mounting hole that mounts on the tripod's 3/8"-16 threaded screw. It uses a fluid system to produce smooth pans and tilts for DSLRs and compact video cameras weighing up to 6.6 lb, and it features independent pan and tilt locks. It uses an internal spring-assisted counterbalance mechanism for smoother tilt movements with heavier cameras. A TY-70A quick release plate is included for forward/backward adjustment to help balance your camera. A dual safety lock system prevents the plate and your camera from falling off the head when the primary locking mechanism is loosened. To release the plate, simply press the secondary release button. To assist in the horizontal alignment of your shots, the head has two bubble levels—one on the base of the head to align the tripod and one on top to align the camera. One pan handle comes included.
- For DSLRs or compact video cameras up to 6.6 lb
- Fluid system for smooth pan and tilts
- Internal spring-loaded counterbalance mechanism
- Quick release plate with forward/backward adjustment
- Dual safety lock system prevents the plate from slipping off the head
- Two bubble levels: one at the base and one on top
- Accepts Sirui TY-50/60/70/70-2 and LP-40/75 and many Arca-compatible quick release plates
- Carbon fiber construction for a balance of weight, strength, and corrosion resistance
- Reversible center column
- 14.8 to 62.2" height range
- 26.5 lb load capacity
- Three preset locking leg angles: 22, 55, and 85°
- One 1/4"-20 and one 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting hole on head fitting
- Retractable spiked feet
- Video Head with 6.6 lb Payload
- Dual Safety Lock System
- Fluid System for Smooth Pans and Tilts
- Spring-Assisted Counterbalance
- TY-70A QR Plate, 2 x Bubble Levels
- Carbon Fiber Legs with 26.5 lb Payload
- 14.8 to 62.2" Height Range
- 3 x Preset Leg Positions: 22, 55, 85°
- Waterproof Twist Lock Legs
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More