SmallRig Basic Kit for Sony Alpha 7 IV/Alpha 7S III
SmallRig Basic Kit for Sony Alpha 7 IV/Alpha 7 S III 3668 is designed to facilitate low-angle shots and protect the camera while offering a wide range of accessory mounts. It includes a cage, an HDMI cable clamp, and a top handle. The top handle feels comfortable and enables easy carrying and at a low-angle shot. 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoes and NATO rails support monitor mount 2294, microphones, LED lights, monitor mount 2903, NATO accessories. The HDMI cable clamp, mounted onto the left side of the cage via one 1/4"-20 screw and two locating pins, prevents deflection and fixes cables with a thumbscrew to protect interfaces and ensure stability signal transmission. In addition, holes on both sides of the cage allow attaching hand straps. The cage comes with a built-in magnetic flat-head screwdriver & hex spanner for easy disassembly and assembly.
- Portable handheld kit for an easy low-angle shot.
- Two-point locking, stable, and no deflection.
- Spindle spanner at the battery door fits camera curve and enhances grip experience.
- Multiple mounting points: 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoes and NATO rails support handles, microphones, LED lights, monitors, etc.
- HDMI cable clamp protects interfaces and ensures stable signal transmission.
- Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Silicone
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.