Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens
From expansive landscapes to striking interior shots with dramatic perspective, capture it all with total precision - even in low-light conditions.
Capture smooth, blur-free images
Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization within the lens provides smooth, blur-free photos and videos when shooting handheld.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing, or bokeh.
Refined optical performance
Aspherical lens elements minimize distortion while Super ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass provides superior contrast and resolution, even at the 10 mm focal length.
Fast, agile focusing
The internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn't move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 15-27mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Super ED & Three Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm