Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
The Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens covers a wide-angle to telephoto perspective and is designed for full-frame, APS-C, or E-mount camcorder or still photography camera system. It features a powered zoom control with a variable speed and zoom rotation direction reversal apability. A SSM (Super Sonic Wave Motor) powers the zoom function and allows for precise and quiet operation. Designed to satisfy 4K production, focus noise is also minimized through weight reduction of the focus element group and use of linear motor. Iris function is also designed to be smooth and silent for cinematography demands.
The constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and is especially beneficial when working with greater zoom magnifications in low-light conditions. Also benefiting working in dim light or at the long end of the zoom range is Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Five Aspherical & Three ED Elements
- Smooth Motion Optics Support 4K Video
- No Focus Shift or Lens Breathing
- Power Zoom with Super Sonic Wave Motor
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Control Rings for Iris, Focus, and Zoom
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More