Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
A normal-length prime with close-focusing capabilities, the Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens from Sony offers an impressive 1:1 maximum magnification, along with a 6.3" minimum focusing distance, for making life-size imagery of close-up subjects. Useful controls, such as a top-printed distance and magnification scale, focus range limiter, and focus hold button, all benefit more precise focusing adjustments for refined results. Complementing the handling capabilities, the optical design also incorporates both an aspherical and an extra-low dispersion element, which work to suppress chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased clarity throughout the focus range. Additionally, the lens sports a dust- and moisture-resistant design to benefit working in inclement weather conditions.
- Standard prime macro lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, and can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 6.3" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects. A focusing distance and magnification scale is also printed on the top of the lens to aid in more technical applications.
- One aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion glass element are incorporated into the optical design to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness.
- A focus range limiter switch allows you constrain the usable focus range between 6.3-11.8", 11.8"-infinity, or full, and a focus hold button is also featured to manually stop the autofocus at a specified point.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions.
- Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More