Sony FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Lens
In addition to an ideal zoom range for nature, sports, and other photography that requires a bit more "reach" that a mid-range zoom provides, this lens offers outstanding corner-to-corner sharpness from 70 mm to 200 mm in a compact, lightweight unit that is a perfect match for compact full-frame E-mount bodies like the α7 series. Being a G Lens it can also produce smooth, creamy background bokeh.
For optical quality, the lens features numerous specialized elements, including Super ED and Advanced aspherical elements. These elements reduce the impact of aberrations and distortion for high resolution imaging. The lens is also benefited by the use of Nano AR coatings that reduce the effects of flaring. It even has dust- and moisture-resistant construction for use in less than ideal weather conditions.
During automatic shooting, the 70-200mm lens uses a Dual Linear Motor Autofocus System to achieve quick, precise focus and has focus hold and limiter options for improving performance in certain situations. There is also Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for maintaining sharpness at long focal lengths or long shutter speeds. Additionally, there is a removable tripod collar and a lens hood.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two ED Elements & One Super ED Element
- Two AA Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear AF Motors; Internal Focus
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Focus Hold Buttons; Focus Range Limiter
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
- Focal Length
- Maximum: f/4 | Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount
- Sony E
- Format Compatibility
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View
- 34° - 12°
- Minimum Focus Distance
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- 21 elements in 15 groups
- Diaphragm Blades
- 9, Rounded
- Filter Thread
- 72mm (Front)
- 3.15 x 6.89"
- 1.85 lb