Sony Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens
The Sony Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens is a compact lens designed for full-frame E-mount cameras. It features Zeiss's optical technology, as it utilizes a Sonnar design with three double-sided aspherical to provide the relatively fast f/2.8 aperture with minimal aberrations. The lens is also equipped with Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating to effectively eliminate flare and ghosting. The 35mm lens also utilizes a linear autofocus motor and internal focusing design, resulting in fast, quiet, and responsive performance in stills and video as well as providing a minimum focus distance of 13.8". Additionally, the lens uses a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh and has a dust and moisture-resistant construction to ensure functionality during inclement weather conditions.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Double-Sided Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13.8"
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Focal Length
- Maximum: f/2.8 | Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount
- Sony E
- Format Compatibility
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View
- Minimum Focus Distance
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- 7 elements in 5 groups
- Diaphragm Blades
- 7, Rounded
- Filter Thread
- 40.5mm (via Hood) | 49mm (Front)
- 2.42 x 1.44"
- 4.23 oz
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.