Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens
The Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens is a normal-length prime lens designed for full-frame Sony E-mount cameras. It features a fast f/1.8 aperture for beautiful depth of field and high-performance in low-light situations. The lens exhibits an absolute minimum of aberrations and flare by using three aspherical elements and Zeiss's legendary T* anti-reflective coating. It also has a linear autofocus motor and internal focus design for fast, responsive AF and achieving a minimum focus distance of 1.6'. Additionally, the lenses uses a nine-blade diaphragm for smooth, rounded bokeh, and is dust and moisture resistant for use in inclement weather conditions.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6'
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Focal Length
- Maximum: f/1.8 | Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount
- Sony E
- Format Compatibility
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View
- Minimum Focus Distance
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- 7 elements in 5 groups
- Diaphragm Blades
- 9, Rounded
- Filter Thread
- 49mm (Front)
- 2.54 x 2.78"
- 9.91 oz
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.