Sony VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip
The Sony VCT-SGR1 Shooting Grip is a unique tool that serves as both a larger grip for handheld shooting as well as a sleek tabletop tripod. The VCT-SGR1 is designed for Sony's RX100-series and RX0 cameras and attaches to the cameras via the 1/4"-20 tripod mount and then connects to the camera using the Multi terminal for on-grip control. It features integrated shutter release and video record buttons, as well as a zoom rocket switch, and the grips head can tilt upward 70° and downward 100° for easier positioning.
- For Sony RX100-Series and RX0 Cameras
- Larger Grip with Integrated Controls
- Converts to Tabletop Tripod
- Integrated Shutter and Record Buttons
- Zoom Toggle Switch
- Connects to Camera via Multi Terminal
- +70°/-100° Tilting Head, 1/4"-20 Mount
- Load Capacity:
- 2.2 lb
- Tilting Angle Adjustment:
- +70Â°, -100Â°
- As Grip: 1.4 x 4.3 x 1.2" | As Tripod: 4.2 x 3.2 x 3.6"