Sony Vlogger Accessory Kit
Bundling the essentials, the Vlogger Accessory Kit from Sony includes the highly versatile GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip as well as a 64GB SDXC memory card.
Sony GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip
Helping to improve shooting stability, the Sony GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip is a convenient tool that serves as both a larger grip for handheld shooting as well as a sleek tabletop tripod. Compatible with select Sony cameras featuring Bluetooth connectivity, this grip offers wireless control over select shooting controls, via built-in shutter release and video record buttons, a zoom rocker switch, and a customizable C1 button. Beyond serving as just an accessory grip, the grip itself can be splayed into three legs and function as a tripod for hands-free shooting. The integrated head can tilt upward 80° (40° when setup as a tripod), downward 90°, and rotate 360° for easier positioning. Additionally, the grip is dust and moisture-resistant to suit its use with select weather-sealed cameras.
Camera Compatibility: a9 II, a7R IV, a6600, a6100, RX100 VII, a9, a7R III, a7 III, a6400, RX0 II compatible once updated to latest firmware
Sony 64GB SF-E Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
The 64GB SF-E Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Sony features a storage capacity of 64GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support advanced DSLR functions such as continuous shutter bursts and rapid shooting, as well as raw and JPEG captures. This card is also well-suited for video capture, including 4K, 3D, HFR, and Full HD video, and can achieve maximum read speeds of up to 270 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 70 MB/s. Thanks to its V30 speed class rating, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 30 MB/s.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V30 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V30. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating. When used in a UHS-I device, this card will deliver read speeds of up to 95 MB/s and write speeds of up to 70 MB/s.
As with most Sony cards, this memory card is resistant against water, dust, drops, temperature, UV light, and X-rays and. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download File Rescue software for free to help recover deleted content.
- Fast Card to Computer Transfers - With read speeds of up to 270 MB/s, you can quickly transfer large media files to your computer with a UHS-II SD card reader. Spend less time waiting and more time doing.
- File Rescue - Never fear. Even when things go wrong, you can avoid disaster with downloadable rescue software that recovers photo and video files that have been accidentally deleted or that cannot be played back.
- Built to Last - With an IP57 rating, this SD card is durable and resistant. Designed to survive drops of up to 4.92', waterproof for 30 minutes at a depth of 3.28', and able to operate in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F, the SF-E Series UHS-II SD Card will last.
- Fast Performance - Fast write speeds of up to 70 MB/s support the stable burst shooting of high-resolution photos, as well as 4K video and beyond with V30 Video Speed Class support.
- Supporting Interface - For maximum performance, the UHS-II interface is supported. This card is also backward compatible with UHS-I devices.
- GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip
- 64GB SF-E Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
- For Select Sony Cameras with Bluetooth
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More