Tenba TTP34 TriPak - for Equipment Up to 33" Long
The Tenba TTP34 TriPak is a triangular shaped, padded bag made to carry tripods, light stands, or umbrellas. Given the realities of modern airline security, it is a sensible answer for a professional photgrapher's travelling needs. With Tenba TriPaks, professionals rest assured their equipment won't be damaged from a journey's tougher handling points.
The case is constructed from 1050 ballistic nylon with air-channeled polyethylene sides, crossed-cell, cross-linked foam and nylon pack cloth lining-supremely rigid, durable and light. A large flat cloth panel separates two layers of contents; keep your umbrella and light banks separate from your stands and tripod, thereby reducing scratching and abrasion. The case has a padded handle, haul straps located at the ends, and D-rings for an optional shoulder strap.
- Padded nylon bag made to carry a long tripod, light stand or umbrellas up to 33" long
- The case has semi-rigid sides made of air-channeled polyethylene
- The case is lined with nylon pack cloth
- A large flat cloth panel separates two layers of contents; keep your umbrella and light banks separate from your stands and tripod
- Carry/Transport Options
- Connecting Handles
- Type of Closure
- Exterior Material
- Interior Material
- Foam, Nylon, Polyethylene
- Exterior Dimensions
- 10.0 x W: 8.5 x L: 35.0"
- Interior Dimensions
- 9.0 x W: 7.5 x L: 34.0"
- 3.0 lb