Think Tank Photo Retrospective Backpack 15L - Pinestone
Whether bushwhacking through the outback or horse packin' in the Wild West, the Retrospective Backpack 15 is built for back-road adventure travel.
This classic-styled rucksack features rugged yet form-fitting canvas that is treated with DWR to repel the elements. A zippered security flap under the lid tucks away to provide rapid top access, while the back panel offers full access to your gear – including a 15-inch laptop. Superior construction, comfortable harness and legendary Think Tank quality inspires confidence so you can focus on the shot.
- Soft and form-fitting with minimalist outer appearance
- Top and rear-panel access to camera gear
- Dedicated pocket fits up to a 15" laptop
- 20L of total storage: 15L enclosed space plus 5L additional for personal gear in the front pocket
- Configurable main compartment for camera gear or personal gear
- Tripod attachment on side or front panel
- Two collapsible water bottle pockets
- Compatible with Think Tank Modular pouches
- Organizer pocket
- Zippered pocket for valuables and small items
- Adjustable sternum slider
- Removable webbing waist belt
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Accessory Loops, Adjustable Interior Dividers, Laptop Compartment, Removable Interior Dividers, Tripod Holder
- Carrying/Transport Options:
- Backpack Straps, Chest Strap, Waist Belt
- Camera Support Strap:
- Laptop Compartment Screen Size:
- Laptop/Tablet Compartment Dimensions:
- 9.8 x 14.1 x 1.0"
- Exterior Dimensions:
- 11.8 x 15.9 x 7.1"
- Exterior Material:
- Canvas, Cotton
- Type of Closure:
- Water Resistance:
- Rain Cover, Water-Resistant Material
- Interior Dimensions:
- 11.4 x 13.8 x 5.5"
- Interior Material:
- Nylon, Polyester, Polyethylene
- Maximum Volume:
- 5.28 gal / 20 L
- 4 lb