Vanguard VEO 3T+ 264AB Aluminum Tripod with Ball Head
Vanguard is proud to introduce the new VEO 3T+ tripod series, which takes the features of the popular VEO 3+ series and makes them travel-friendlier for photographers, videographers, bloggers, and streamers on the go. Altogether, 3T+ is the culmination of over 30 years of in-house design experience, based on feedback from professionals around the world.
This all-in-one tripod series is sturdy and reliable, but its outstanding versatility is where it truly shines. The easy-to-operate Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) can be moved 360° in any direction, making it perfect for any style of photography, moving from macro to landscape in seconds. The MACC can also be used as a multi-mount when paired with the VEO+ MA1 Adaptor (provided), allowing you to attach additional equipment. When it is time to move on to the next location or pack up for travel, the reversible legs allow you to fold up and store the tripod quickly without taking up excessive space.
In addition, all models feature a leg that converts to a monopod, and most models (all except 234AT/CT & 264AT/CT) include a premium Vanguard Arca-compatible ball or pan head.
The VEO 3T+ also delivers a step up in quality, thanks to Vanguard’s advanced computer numerical control (CNC) engineering technology and the high-quality materials that go into every tripod. This combination of innovative design and leading-edge manufacturing techniques delivers an experience that allows any photographer to explore their world with the right equipment for the job.
- Travel-style tripod with reversible legs for easy, compact folding
- 3 easy-set leg angles – move from full height to low angles in seconds
- Multi-angle central column (MACC) offers a variety of setup options
- One leg converts to a monopod in 3 easy steps
- Includes a new Arca-compatible VEO 2 BH-160S dual-axis ball head, which offers a second panoramic axis for maximum control and precision
- Lightweight but with a generous max load of 33 lbs.
- Includes QS-62v3 quick-release plate
- Easy-clean twist leg locks can be removed to clean out sand and other debris, extending the life of your tripod legs with regular maintenance
- Canopy includes a reversible 3/8” to ¼” thread
- 3/8” thread hole on side of canopy to add another accessory
- Includes spiked feet, VEO MA-1 adapter, ball head and QS plate, premium tripod bag, and Allen keys
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More