Westcott 70° Wide Reflector with Honeycomb Grids
This reflector creates a controlled 70-degree light beam for mid-range photography and video applications. It concentrates the light into a narrow 70-degree beam angle, rendering light with minimal fall-off and a defined edge.
Removable Honeycomb Grid and Diffuser
The included 30-degree and 60-degree snap-in honeycomb grids offer even further light control for precisely directing where light falls on your subject or scene. These grids enable selective lighting of areas of your subject. The size of the projected circle of light depends on the grid selected and its distance from your subject.
Uncompromising Light Control
Honeycomb grids are made up of cells that control off-axis light in 6 directions. By focusing light through a grid, you eliminate both light spill and lens flare simultaneously for precise illumination.
Versatile Modifier for the FJ400 and Other Bowens Mount Lights
This durable, all-metal accessory set is equipped with a Bowens S-type mount. It is compatible with any Bowens mount light, including the popular Westcott FJ400 strobe.
- For the FJ400 strobe and other lights with a Bowens S-type mount
- Includes wide reflector with 30-degree and 60-degree honeycomb grids
- Reflector creates a controlled 70-degree light beam for mid-range applications
- Shapes light with minimal fall-off and a defined edge
- Snap-in honeycomb grids narrow the beam and control light spill
- Adds precise control of where light falls on your subject and scene
- 9.5" diameter reflector with standard Bowens S-type mount
- Durable, all-metal construction
- Accepts Grids:
- Yes, Included
- Beam Angle:
- 70 to 30°
- Requires Speed Ring / Adapter:
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 7.7"
- 1.3 lb