Westcott Optical Spot by Lindsay Adler Gel Pack 2
Easily Fix Color Issues, Balance Color Temperature
Designed by Lindsay Adler, this 10-pack of color correction gel filters pair with the Westcott Optical Spot to help to balance a light source’s color temperature to surrounding light. Sized to fit the gel holder included with the Optical Spot, these 2.5” (6.4cm) round gels are ideal for fixing color issues and make photos appear more natural.
Various Gel Strengths Make Effects More or Less Subtle
This 10-pack of essential gels for the Westcott Optical Spot includes blue, orange, and green color correction filters at various strengths to make effects more or less subtle.
- Full, 1/2, and 1/4 Color Temperature Blue (CTB) gels to cool the color temperature of a warm-toned light source to appear closer to white light
- Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 Color Temperature Orange (CTO) gels to create warmer tones when using daylight-balanced flashes
- Plus Green, 1/2 Plus Green, 1/4 Plus Green gels to add a green cast when balancing to fluorescent and other discharge light sources
10 Color Correction Gels For Endless Creative Options
When paired with the Westcott Optical Spot, these color-correcting gels can be combined with gobos to project focusable images or patterns of colored light onto your subject or background. You can also use the spot’s metal leaves for precise shapes and slices of colored light.
- 10 Color Gobos for the Optical Spot
- CTB (Blue) CTO (Orange) Filters
- 3 x Green Filters
- Filter Number:
- Filter Material:
- Circular Dimensions:
- ø: 2.5" / ø: 6.4 cm
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.