Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 for Sony NEX Full Frame
Despite its compactness, the super wide-angle ZEISS Loxia 2.8/21 offers outstanding image performance – across the entire image field of a full-frame sensor. Whether architecture, landscape or also three-dimensional subjects in close-up against a spacious background – this focal length with its large image angle is an excellent addition to the Loxia lens family. It is an absolute must for wide-angle fans who want to capture even the tiniest details of a special moment in a photo or on film.
ZEISS Loxia lenses were specifically designed for Sony α7 cameras. This means that they can make the most of the mirrorless, full frame system, while giving you all the creative possibilities of 'classic' photography with manual focus at the same time.
And that's not all: ZEISS Loxia lenses also provide everything you need to shoot high quality video, such as the unique DeClick feature for smooth adjustment of the aperture, for example.
- E Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Distagon Optical Design
- 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- 1 Aspherical Element
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- All-Metal Barrel, Engraved Scales
- Weather-Resistant Lens Mount Gasket
- Focal Length:
- Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount:
- Sony E
- Format Compatibility:
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor / APS-C
- Angle of View:
- Minimum Focus Distance:
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio:
- 11 / 9
- Filter Thread:
- Front: 52 mm
- Approx. 2.44 x 2.83"
- 13.90 oz