Zeiss Loxia 50mm f/2 Planar T* Lens for Sony E Mount
A 50mm lens was legendary photographer Cartier Bresson's favourite. The reason is simple: this focal length provides the equivalent field of view of the human eye on a 35mm camera, which makes for a very natural perspective. Compact, light and extremely flexible, the ZEISS Loxia 2/50 shines in the most varied of applications. Regardless of whether it's for street photography, landscapes, portraits or spontaneous discoveries, the ZEISS Loxia 2/50 is the ideal companion for photographic and filmic exploration.
ZEISS Loxia lenses were specifically designed for Sony α7 cameras. This means that they can make the most of the mirrorless, full frame system, while giving you all the creative possibilities of ‚classic' photography with manual focus at the same time.
And that's not all: ZEISS Loxia lenses also provide everything you need to shoot high quality video, such as the unique DeClick feature for smooth adjustment of the aperture, for example.
- E Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Planar Optical Design
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- Electronic Interface Transmits Lens Data
- All-Metal Barrel, Engraved Scales
- Weather-Resistant Lens Mount Gasket
- Focal Length
- Maximum: f/2 | Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount
- Sony E
- Format Compatibility
- 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor / APS-C
- Angle of View
- Minimum Focus Distance
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- 6 elements in 4 groups
- Filter Thread
- 52mm (Front)
- 2.44 x 2.33"
- 11.29 oz