RENTAL ONLY - Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera Body
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy. The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 100–16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point* all cross-type AF system and features Canon's amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF. It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity and even has built-in GPS** for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and EF-S lenses plus a host of EOS accessories, the EOS 7D Mark II is an ideal tool for creative and ambitious photography.
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ISO 100-16000
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for advanced image processing across the board
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action
- 65-point all cross-type AF system for high-performance, accurate subject tracking with EV -3 sensitivity (center point) for focusing in extreme low-light conditions
- Canon's innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus even when shooting stills.
- Stunning Full HD video with custom MOvie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity) for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, multiple frame rates including Full HD recording at 60p in MOV and MP4 formats and uncompressed HDMI out.
- Built-in intervalometer permits the creation of time lapse imagery and supports recording 1-99 consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals.
- Integrated GPS Receiver automatically records location data with each exposure, including longitude and latitude, elevation, and UTC time as EXIF data, and also provides a digital compass.
- A flicker detection system can automatically warn you, in the viewfinder, when a flickering light source has been detected.
- In-camera correction for a variety of lens aberrations is possible, including the ability to control peripheral illumination, chromatic aberration, and other distortions.
- Picture Style modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and up to three User Defined settings.
- Camera Format:
- CMOS, 22.4 x 15mm
- Effective Pixels:
- 20.2 million
- Storage Media:
- CF, SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Up to 1920 x 1080 (60, 30, 24 fps)
- Autofocus Points:
- 65 Phase Detection
- ISO Sensitivity:
- Auto, 100-16000 (Ext Mode: 100-51200)
- Burst Rate:
- Up to 10 fps
- 5.9 x 4.4 x 3.1"
- 2 lbs
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.