Azden 3.5mm TRS (M) to XLR (M) Adapter Cable
Connect your Azden microphone or wireless receiver to a pro-level XLR audio input on a camera or mixer with this male 3.5 mm TRS to male 3-pin XLR adapter cable. Designed to adapt any unbalanced “dual-mono” mini-jack microphone output to a balanced XLR input. The MX-R1 is compatible with all Azden single-channel wireless receivers.
This cable is not suitable for true stereo outputs with distinct left & right audio signals.
Compatible with all single-channel Azden wireless receivers, including and PRO-XD.
- Adapts 3.5mm Mic/Receiver Output to XLR
- Unbalanced Dual-Mono to Balanced XLR
- Use with Camera, Camcorder, and Mixers
- Connector 1:
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male Straight
- Connector 2:
- 1 x 3-Pin XLR Male Straight
- Cable Length:
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.