Calibrite ColorChecker Classic
The ColorChecker Classic target is designed to deliver true-to-life color reproduction so photographers and filmmakers can predict and control how color will look under any illumination. The target is an ideal size of 203 x 292mm, which is perfect for photographers and filmmakers.
The ColorChecker Classic can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Digital Photography: Create camera profiles, check images, correct white balance and perform color correction
- Film Photography: Check films, lights, filters and paper
- Filmmaking: Use for color grading; check cameras and lights
- Graphic Arts: Check any printing or proofing process
ColorChecker targets are ideal for creating custom camera profiles (DNG and ICC), correcting neutral balance and exposure, and provides a standard for color corrections.
The targets provide a non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true color balance of any color rendition system. It provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring and analyzing differences in color reproduction in various processes-avoiding costly mistakes.
- Helps to Ensure Accurate Color Balance
- Create Color and White Balance Profiles
- Array of 24 Colored Squares
- Compatible with ColorChecker Calibration
- 8.5 x 11"
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.