LIMIT: 5 PER CUSTOMER. Any orders of more than 5 will be automatically dropped to that limit.
CineStill Film 800Tungsten Xpro C-41 Color Negative Film - 120
120 format color negative film, factory spooled and boxed. Great rated ISO 200-2000, and can be pushed over 3000. CineStill 800Tungsten is a unique film for still photographers. This 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is prepared from the same gold standard motion picture technology used by top cinematographers around the world. This film is designed for difficult low light tungsten situations and may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
CineStill's new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life, with less noticeable artifacts after expiration. The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home. This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry. Treat this film as a high speed 800 ISO film for C-41 processing and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO.
- Color Balanced Tungsten color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled and boxed
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a slight halation effect
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- When shot in daylight, an 85 filter is recommended and/or shooting the film at 500 ISO
- Acceptable for push processing up to 3200 ISO
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
- Film Format:
- Film Type:
- Color Negative
- Film Speed:
- ISO 800
- Color Balance:
- Film Processing:
- Number of Rolls:
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.