LIMIT: 5 PER CUSTOMER. Any orders of more than 5 will be automatically dropped to that limit.
CineStill Film 50Daylight Xpro C-41 Color Negative Film - 35mm 36 Exposures
ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) motion picture emulsion. Original fresh stock from Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for clean safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film. Boasted to be the world's finest grain film! May also be processed in motion picture ECN-2 chemistry.
CineStill's new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life, with less noticeable artifacts after expiration. The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home. This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry.
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into new high quality Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivaled highlight and shadow latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
- Film Format:
- Number of Exposures:
- Film Type:
- Color Negative
- Film Speed:
- ISO 50
- Color Balance:
- Film Processing:
- Number of Rolls: