LIMIT: 5 PER CUSTOMER. Any orders of more than 5 will be automatically dropped to that limit.
CineStill Film BwXX Double-X Black and White Negative Film - 35mm 36 Exposures
CineStill BwXX is a variable speed, classic black & white film emulsion, with an EI of 250 under daylight and 200 under tungsten lighting. Double-X is a classic black and white film stock left relatively unchanged since it's release in 1959 for still and motion picture use.
CineStill BwXX is an excellent choice for those looking for a classic film stock to fill the void left by the discontinuation of it's wonderful sister films, Kodak Plus-x (discontinued in 2010) and TXP320.
36 exposures professionally spooled into high quality 135 Non Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 250/25° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Classic Emulsion, Subtle Tonality
- Scratch-Resistant Acetate Film Base
- Non DX-Coded 135 Cartridge
- Film Format:
- Number of Exposures:
- Film Type:
- Panchromatic B&W Negative
- Film Speed:
- ISO 250
- Film Processing:
- Standard Black and White Chemistry
- Film Base:
- Number of Rolls: