LIMIT: 5 PER CUSTOMER. Any orders of more than 5 will be automatically dropped to that limit.
CineStill Film 50Daylight Xpro C-41 Color Negative Film - 120
CineStill 50D is an ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) motion picture emulsion. Technology borrowed from from Hollywood's wunderkind, Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film.
Their new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life, with less noticeable artifacts after expiration. The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home. This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry. Treat this film as a 50 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed.
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled and boxed
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivaled highlight and shadow latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
- Film Format:
- Film Type:
- Color Negative
- Film Speed:
- ISO 50
- Color Balance:
- Film Processing:
- Number of Rolls:
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.