DJI Wireless Video Transmission Combo
Transmit high-definition video over 3 miles (line-of-sight) from your DJI drone or gimbal gear for monitoring with this Transmission Combo from DJI. The combo includes a transmitter and a monitor/receiver that transmits up to 1080p60 video using the highly efficient O3 Pro transmission technology via Wi-Fi 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies. Optional high-gain antennas can be purchased to boost the signal quality and distance. The high-bright monitor features 1500 cd/m brightness, 1920 x 1200 resolution, and a touchscreen display.
The system supports automatic frequency hopping to find the strongest signal, and it operates using AES 256 encryption to protect your video from prying eyes. It allows you to transmit simultaneously to two receivers in control mode, and in broadcast mode, it can transmit to unlimited receivers with a slightly lower performance. Control mode allows you to control your gimbal or camera using the touchscreen or via physical gestures using the built-in gyroscopic sensor.
The units can be powered via an optional L-series battery or its DC power input, or they can be powered directly from a DJI gimbal such as the Ronin 2 or RS 3. The monitor provides multiple imaging tools such as frame guide, waveform, and false color, and it allows you to import custom LUTs.
Long-Distance HD Live Feed
DJI Transmission incorporates O3 Pro video transmission technology, which offers an incredible 20,000' on-ground transmission distance. It also supports transmission at 1080p60 with a max bitrate of 50 Mb/s as well as live audio monitoring at 16-bit 48 kHz, providing crews on large sets an excellent remote visual and audio monitoring experience.
End-to-End Ultra-Low Latency
The video transmitter and receiver use the same chip solution as Ronin 4D, with every link explicitly optimized to provide end-to-end ultra-low transmission latency when pairing with cinema cameras like the ARRI ALEXA Mini LF.
Seamless Auto Frequency Hopping
O3 Pro adds a DFS band on top of the traditional 2.4 and 5.8 GHz, offering up to 23 channel options that provide professional crews with more compliant and interference-free transmission channels.
DJI Transmission supports triple-band automatic frequency hopping, which automatically scans the electromagnetic environment for the best wireless channel.
With a built-in frequency sweeper, users can even manually select a channel to avoid interference between devices.
By mounting high-gain antennas, transmission capability is further boosted.
One Transmitter with Multiple Receivers for Coordinated Shooting
Two transmission modes are available.
In Control mode, DJI Transmission delivers optimal transmission performance. Monitoring can be done from two receivers at the same time, while the gimbal of Ronin 2 and RS 3 Pro and camera can be controlled remotely.
Broadcast mode can be enabled on top of Control mode to enable an unlimited number of receivers (transmission performance differs from Control mode).
On larger and more dynamic, DJI Transmission can operate with 20 or more transmitters sending signals to 20 or more devices, resulting in a smooth, coordinated experience that's difficult to get with traditional transmission setups.
DJI Transmission supports linking and AES 256-bit encryption to avoid leaks of confidential information. Together with DJI's self-developed chip and transmission protocol, DJI Transmission is able to ensure security of your footage.
- Transmitter & High-Bright RX Monitor Kit
- Transmit 1080p60 Video over 3 Miles LoS
- HDMI/3G-SDI Input / Output
- 7" 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- Gyroscopic Sensor to Control Gimbals
- O3 Pro Video Transmission Technology
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Power via L-Series Batteries
- Works with Ronin 2 / RS 3 Pro Gimbals
- Custom LUTs, Built-In Image Tools
- Panel Type:
- Receiver: LCD
- Display Size:
- Receiver: 1920 x 1200
- Aspect Ratio:
- Receiver: 16:10
- Image Controls:
- False Color, Focus Peaking, Screen Markers, Waveform, Zebra
- Embedded Audio:
- Receiver: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone Output
- Transmitter/Receiver: 1 x Barrel Input
- Other I/O:
- Receiver: 1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-C) Input
- Media/Memory Card Slot:
- Single Slot: microSD/microSDHC
- 256-Bit AES
- Wireless Range:
- 3.7 Miles (Line-of-Sight)
- Number of Channels:
- Channel Bandwidth:
- 40 MHz
- Frequency Range:
- Non-DFS Frequencies: 2.4 to 2.48 GHz | 5.15 to 5.25 GHz | 5.72 to 5.85 GHz
- DFS Frequencies: 5.25 to 5.35 GHz | 5.47 to 5.6 GHz | 5.65 to 5.72 GHz
- 68 ms
- RF Power:
- < 33 dBm
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- FORMAT SUPPORT
- Video Format:
- HDMI/SDI (10-Bit 4:2:2 YCC): 1080p: 60/59.94/50/30/25/24/23.98 | 1080i: 60/59.94/50 | 720p: 60/59.94/50
- Audio Format:
- 16-Bit 48 kHz PCM Audio
- Wireless Video Compression:
- DC Input Power:
- 6 to 18 VDC
- Battery Type:
- Transmitter/Receiver: 1 x L-Series (Interchangeable Mount)
- Power Consumption:
- Transmitter/Receiver: 11 W
- Cold Shoe
- IP Rating:
- CE, FCC, as per Manufacturer
- Operating Temperature:
- 14 to 113°F
- Transmitter: 5 x 3.4 x 1" | Receiver: 8.4 x 5.3 x 2"
- Transmitter: 12.3 oz (Excluding Antenna) | Receiver: 1.6 lb (Excluding Antenna)
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.