LIMIT: 5 PER CUSTOMER. Any orders of more than 5 will be automatically dropped to that limit.
Ilford Delta 3200 Professional Black and White Negative Film- 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures
Delta 3200 professional allows photographers to take pictures under difficult conditions including fast action and poor lighting. With a measured speed of up to ISO 1250 (up to ISO 1600 when developed in Ilford microphen developer) the film has been designed to be push processed to achieve its nominal speed of EI 3200. It may be further pushed to EI 12,500 with a change of developer, or pulled to provide results equivalent to the best ISO 400 films.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 3200/36° in Standard Process
- High Speed, Very Wide Exposure Latitude
- Ideal for Difficult Lighting Conditions
- Unobtrusive Grain, Rich Tonality
- Film Format
- Number of Exposures
- Film Type
- Panchromatic B&W Negative
- Film Speed
- ISO 3200
- Film Processing
- Standard Black and White Chemistry
- Film Base
- Number of Rolls
- Layer Thickness
- 125.0 µm
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.