Ilford HP5 Plus Black and White Negative Film- 35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures
HP5 PLUS is a high speed, medium contrast film making it especially suitable for action and press photography and also an excellent choice for general purpose photography. Nominally rated at ISO 400, it yields negatives of outstanding sharpness and fine grain under all lighting conditions. HP5 PLUS has been formulated to respond well to push processing and film speeds up to EI 3200/36 are achievable with ILFORD MICROPHEN developer maintaining good shadow detail and well separated mid-tones with sharp grain.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Wide Exposure Latitude, Medium Contrast
- Ideal for Mixed Lighting and General Use
- Responds Well to Push Processing
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More