LIMIT: 5 PER CUSTOMER. Any orders of more than 5 will be automatically dropped to that limit.
Ilford Pan F Plus Black and White Negative Film- 120 Roll Film
Pan F Plus at ISO 50 is the slowest of the Ilford films, but when image quality, fine detail and lack of grain are more important than film speed, Pan F Plus excels. Suitable for subjects ranging from architecture to still-life and portraiture to medical. Mural size enlargements from Pan F Plus negatives show an outstanding range of tone and detail when the film is carefully exposed and processed. For scientific, technical and copying applications, Pan F Plus can be developed to a higher contrast.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 50/18° in Standard Process
- Very Fine Grain and Resolution
- Wide Tonal Range and High Edge Contrast
- Ideal for Copy and Technical Work
- Film Format
- Film Type
- Panchromatic B&W Negative
- Film Speed
- ISO 50
- Film Processing
- Standard Black and White Chemistry
- Film Base
- Number of Rolls
- Layer Thickness
- 110.0 µm
In The Box
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.