Kupo Mini Viser Clamp with 2" Jaw and 1/4-20F & 3/8-16M Threaded Studs
Kupo Mini Viser Clamp w/2" Jaw 1/4"-20F and 3/8"-16 threaded male stud on the bottom jaw. Added grove design allows keeps the jaws aligned while positioning.
- Mini version of Super Viser Clamp which features a 1/4''-20 thread female on the dia. 3/8" (10mm) knurled steel rod and a 3/8''-16 male stud in the bottom of the jaw for connecting with variety of lighting and video accessories.
- Ideal handy clamp for a small backlight to help hold a portable greenscreen, shotgun mic and perfect for confined spaces like tabletop photography or car interior photography
- Jaws are constructed by alloy die-cast aluminum and mechanically interlocked with rubber pad with superior weather resistance for locking. Maximum gripping range up to 2" ( 51mm).
- The 1/4"male -1/4"male adapter spigot ( /KG7412) is included.
- Clamp Type:
- Jaw Shape:
- Flat, Round
- Jaw Opening:
- 2.0 "
- Mount Type:
- 1 x 1/4"-20 Female, 1 x 1/4"-20 Male, 1 x 3/8"-16 Male