Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens - L Mount
The new SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG DN | Art is designed exclusively for mirrorless cameras, with a lightweight, compact form, premium construction, and outstanding optical quality. An evolution of a true classic, the new 35mm F1.4 DG DN | A updates SIGMA's most popular Art prime to bring an unprecedented level of image quality to E-mount and L-mount camera systems.
The new SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG DN | Art offers improved optical performance, with minimal aberrations and exceptional sharpness from edge to edge, even at F1.4. A streamlined focusing system, featuring a stepping-type motor and a single focusing element, provide quick, smooth, accurate autofocus response while reducing the overall size and weight of the lens.
The new 35mm F1.4 DG DN | Art also offers a variety of convenient, practical features for demanding users. On-lens controls include a focus mode switch, AFL button, aperture ring, aperture ring click switch, and an aperture ring lock. In addition, the entire lens body incorporates a dust and splash-proof structure for peace of mind in inclement conditions.
- Improved optical performance and exceptional sharpness from F1.4.
- Minimized aberrations, distortions, flare and ghosting
- Very close minimum focusing distance
- 11 rounded diaphragm blades for exceptionally smooth, appealing bokeh
- Stepping-type focus motor with single focusing element ensures speed, smoothness and accuracy with mirrorless systems.
- Superb build quality with both aluminum and Thermally Stable Composite components
- Dust and splash-proof structure with a water and oil repellent front coating
- Manual aperture ring with de-click switch (ideal for video use) and lock switch
- AFL button that can be customized via the camera body
- Manual focus ring is designed for premium feel and precise control
- A petal-type, locking lens hood with a rubber grip is also included to help reduce flare and protect the front element
- Focal Length:
- Maximum Aperture:
- Minimum Aperture:
- Lens Mount:
- Leica L
- Format Compatibility:
- Angle of View:
- Diaphragm Blades:
- 11, Rounded
- Focus Type:
- Image Stabilization:
- Filter Size:
- 67 mm (Front)
- 3 x 4.3"
- 1.4 lb