Sirui HA-77 Horizontal Arm
The versatile HA-77 allows you to convert any tripod to a mini boom. Its total 30.3" of length is provided by a two-section tube that rests on top of a tripod head, which features 360° of independent rotation. The tube and the head are connected by a fulcrum, which enables 90° of upwards or downwards tilt that can be locked into place. This allows an attached camera to be easily raised toward an elevated subject or over a scene. For subjects along the ground, the HA-77 Horizontal Arm can be used to obtain low angles while its user stands comfortably behind the camera.
- 19.7 to 30.3" Telescoping Cross Arm
- Load Capacity: 11 lb
- Mount Camera Perpendicular to Tripod
- Use as Miniature Camera Boom
- Swivel 360°, Tilt 90° Up or Down
- Length and Angle Hash Marks
- Reversible 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 Mount
- Built-In Swivel Head with 3/8-16 Thread
- Padded Boom Handle, Counterweight Hook
- Aluminum-Alloy Construction
6 and 12 Month Special Financing* Available
On purchases of $299 or more. Online through Klarna, available at checkout.
Find Out More