Sirui PH-20 Gimbal Head
The Sirui PH-20 Gimbal Head is a great solution to the problem of shooting moving subjects with a long telephoto lens. Ball heads and 3-way heads can be cumbersome in fast-moving situations, but the gimbal head makes your camera and heavy lens seemingly weightless, and you can smoothly and precisely track fast-moving subjects.
Cross-patterned, multi-layer carbon fiber in the arm and forged aircraft aluminum alloy in the L-bracket make the PH-20 very strong--it can hold up to 44 lb, but it weighs only 2.4 lb. Carbon fiber also reduces vibrations and provides better tolerance for temperature changes.
With the camera and lens perfectly balanced on the gimbal head, there's no need to lock any controls. You can quickly and easily move your camera in any direction with a very light amount of force. In fact, a correctly aligned system can be controlled with one finger.
- Strong Carbon Fiber/Aluminum Gimbal Head
- Supports Up to 40 lb
- Weighs Only 2.4 lb
- Reduced Vibrations Due to Carbon Fiber
- Better Tolerance for Temperature Change
- Arca-Compatible Quick Release System
- Quick Release Plate Included
- Tilts From +150 to -60 Degrees
- Ideal for Using Long Telephoto Lenses
- Head Type:
- Gimbal Head
- Base Mount:
- 3/8"-16 Thread
- Camera Mounting Screw:
- 1/4"-20 Male
- Load Capacity:
- 44 lb
- Independent Pan Lock:
- H: 9.1 x W: 9.1 x L: 4.7"
- 2.4 lb